Everyone is welcome at the SAS general meeting – you don’t have to be a member. SAS members are happy to answer questions before and after the meeting.
Join us on the first Friday of every month for our general meeting.
The general meeting begins at 7:30 pm
General Meeting Order
6:30-7:30 pm: Check out or return club equipment.
7:30 pm: Meeting is called to order.
- Introduction of guests, board members and guest speaker
- Monthly presentation by the guest speaker, followed by Q&A
- Pre-break announcements
- Break for refreshments (Donations Accepted!)
- S.T.A.R. Time – Show, Tell, Ask and Respond. During S.T.A.R. Time, members are encouraged to share recent experiences, ask questions and make short presentations relating to astronomy or SAS activities.
- Door prize drawing
- Adjourn (approximately 9:30 pm)
It doesn’t always stop there! For those members who are up to it, you can attend the Meeting After the Meeting. This will be at a convenient pizza parlor/watering hole to be determined.
Our general meetings are located at: